Families » Reporting Absence

Reporting Absence

How to report an absence at Spring Creek
  • Phone: 604-935-3822
  • Email to office: [email protected]
  • If you contact your child's teacher via email, please be sure to cc: our office.
How to set up a prolonged absence

Should your child be away for a known extended absence (like a trip,) please inform your child’s teacher AND email our office [email protected].


Parents should know that the school does not provide school work during vacations or extended trips. Although we value these as learning experiences, we are not expecting teachers to provide your child with the class assignments while the student is away. For more information, please read the Extended Absence letter on this page. Always, when you have questions, contact us.