Spring Creek Community School is located at the south end of the Resort Municipality of Whistler, BC.
Spring Creek serves 315 students, grades K-7, in 14 multi-age divisions. With Late French Immersion in grades 5-6-7, we tend to be bigger in the intermediate grades, but that is changing as our numbers in primary are increasing.
French Immersion = 35.4% (3 grades in 4 divisions, no waitlist)
Aboriginal = 0.6%
ELL = 12.3%
Bus students: 50%
There are 20 teaching staff, 1 Principal, 6 EAs and 1 clerical assistant, .3 counselling, .2 psychologist, .2 speech language pathologist.
- Phone: 604-935-3822
- Email to office is [email protected]
- Should your child be away for a known extended absence (like a trip,) please
- Inform your child’s teacher AND email clerical [email protected]
- Work collaboratively (collaborate)
- Think critically and solve problems (think critically)
- Have an academic mindset (create and innovate)
- Communicate effectively (contribute)
- Learn how to learn (learn)